Asylum Terms And Conditions
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Asylum Skatepark a trading style of Asylum Academy For Extreme Sports. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Asylum Skatepark.
- Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice
- Any person using Asylum Skatepark's arena and facilities must complete, or have a valid disclaimer completed on their behalf. Those participants under 16, or any other participant without their own valid disclaimer, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed a disclaimer on their behalf. Parties signing waivers on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- All persons using the skatepark under the ages of 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult on the premises.
- Asylum Skatepark retains the rights to refuse accommodation of participants that are deemed as unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- The arena provides a variety of trampoline based activities. Customers use the arena in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- All users must adhere to the instructions of park staff at all times.
- Asylum Skatepark does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite. Asylum Skatepark does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner's risk.
- Once within the skatepark facility, participants will not be individually supervised by Asylum Skatepark staff.
- Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final..
- Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to refuse admittance to the skatepark to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity. All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Asylum Skatepark. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Asylum Skatepark in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- If Asylum Skatepark is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to Asylum Skatepark.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required then again 7 days notice must be provided and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 10.
- Asylum Skatepark must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with Asylum Skatepark general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Rights of admission may be refused in the event of excessive lateness.
Prices and Payment
- Asylum Skatepark reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
Refunds and Transfers
- Asylum Skatepark requires 7 clear days notice to provide a reimbursement into the customers account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked.
- Any amendments more than 48 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 48 hours notice Asylum Skatepark cannot offer cancellations a refund or transfer.
To redeem your Asylum Skatepark Gift Voucher: Enter your Claim Code when prompted during checkout, or follow these steps:
- Visit www.asylumskatepark.co.uk.
- Click Apply to Your Account and enter the Claim Code when prompted
Gift voucher funds are automatically applied to eligible orders during the checkout process. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. You can also redeem your gift voucher for jump sessions at reception.
Asylum Skatepark, Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers ("GCs") may be used only for the purchase of sessions on asylumskatepark.co.uk or at our reception. GC balances must be used within 2 years of the date of purchase.GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs are issued by Asylum Skatepark, We are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. To redeem your GC, visit www.asylumskatepark.co.ukor use them at our reception.
Registered Office is:-
Asylum Academy For Extreme Sports.
Unit 6, Fulwood Road North, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 2NB
Company Registration Number: CE003293
You can use the following methods to contact us:-
- Contact form on our website
- Telephone: 01623 559494
- Email: email@example.com