Asylum Terms And Conditions
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Asylum Academy For Extreme Sports - ACES. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Asylum ACES.
- Asylum ACES reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice
- Any person using Asylum ACES facilities must complete, or have a valid disclaimer completed on their behalf. Participants under 16 years of age must ensure a parent or legal guardian has fully completed a disclaimer on their behalf. People signing disclaimers on behalf of under 16's state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- All persons using the facilities under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult on the premises.
- All participants must adhere to the instructions of park staff at all times.
- Asylum ACES does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst on site. Asylum ACES does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner's risk.
- Once within the facility, participants will not be individually supervised by Asylum ACES staff.
- Asylum ACES reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final..
- All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- Asylum ACES reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Asylum ACES. Any person engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Asylum ACES in the event that any participant is not permitted entry, asked to leave the premises, or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- If Asylum ACES is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to Asylum ACES.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required then again 7 days notice must be provided and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 10.
- Asylum ACES must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with Asylum ACES general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Rights of admission may be refused in the event of excessive lateness.
Prices and Payment
- Asylum ACES reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
Refunds and Transfers
- Asylum ACES requires 7 clear days notice to provide a reimbursement into the customers account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked.
- Any amendments require more than 48 hours clear notice to be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 48 hours notice Asylum ACES cannot offer cancellations a refund or transfer.
Memberships lower the cost of activities at the park, booking as a member is cheaper than booking as a non member.
Memberships can be purchased at the time of the booking and last 12 months.
Memberships are not automatically renewed, but you can buy another membership on booking if the system says you have no memberships left because they have expired.
Please make sure you login on booking, so that they system can know who you are and load any memberships.
One or more memberships can be purchased at the time of booking and memberships are stored in your account.
This means that your family can be members too, lowering the cost of activities for you and your family.
If you need to talk to us about memberships, please use the contact details below or ask at reception.
to view your current valid memberships.
Registered Office is:-
Asylum Academy For Extreme Sports.
Unit 8, Hamilton Road, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 5LD
Charity Registration Number: 1159288
The governing law of bookings and payments is the UK. Payments are taken in GBP.
You can use the following methods to contact us:-
- Contact form on our website
- Telephone: 01623 559494
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org